Plug In - To Our Community
Electrifying, Educating & Engaging Diverse Communities Through E-Mobility & More
We Are The Nations Largest Network of Diverse EV Drivers & Enthusiast
Electric + Connected + Autonomous + Shared Mobility
Charging is half
the price of filling up with gas
Charging can take
as little as 15 mins
can out preform
a traditional car in a 0-60 mph test
Partners We Have Worked With
What We Do
- The Nation's Largest Network of Diverse EV Drivers
- Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Reviews
- Provide EV Communities with Resources
- Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Education
- Advocacy for EV + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Policies
- Advocacy for Transportation & Energy Equity in Public Charging Infrastructure
- Focus Groups With Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Drivers
- Ride & Drives of Next Generation Vehicles
- Event Programming to Increase EV Exposure & Adoption To Diverse Communities
EV Charging Roadmap
If you do need a refill on-the-go, PlugShare makes it easy to find a charging station near you.
Drive The Future - HBCU Earth Day 2019
Video Re-cap of Drive The Future HBCU Earth Day Event at Atlanta University Center with EVHybridNoire members engaging and educating students, faculty & community on the benefits of E-Mobility...
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) are hybrids with high-capacity batteries that can be charged by plugging them in ...
EV News & Reviews
EVHybridNoire is the nation's largest network of diverse electric vehicle drivers and enthusiasts. We are the country's first multi-cultural organization focused on E-Mobility, environmental, energy and transportation equity, providing access for all to next generation vehicles (electric vehicles), expanding charging infrastructure, education, public policy advocacy as well providing resources and access to underserved and diverse communities around affordable clean and sustainable energy vehicles and platforms.
Collaborating with utility companies, non profits, government agencies, public health groups, regional & national organizations as well as manufacturers to expand market share, execute EV focus groups of multi-cultural audiences, engage diverse students exposing them to emerging careers in an alternative fuel/electric vehicle economy, we offer opportunities for driving an Electric/Hybrid/Autonomous vehicles as well as highlighting the financial & public health benefits of driving next-generation zero emission vehicles.