Plug In - To Our Community
National Award Winners For Work In EMobility, Equity & Inclusion
Electrifying, Educating & Engaging Diverse Communities Through E-Mobility & More
We Are The Nations Largest Network of Diverse EV Drivers & Enthusiast
Electric + Connected + Autonomous + Shared Mobility
Areas of focus: EMobilty Best Practices & Equity, Increased EV Adoption, EV Awareness, Education & Engagement, Research/Data Analysis/Monitoring, EV Public Health Advocacy, Climate Justice, Workforce/Economic Development, Beneficial Policy and Rideshare/Gig Electrification
Charging is half
the price of filling up with gas
Charging can take
as little as 15 mins
can out preform
a traditional car in a 0-60 mph test
Partners We Have Worked With
What We Do
- Provide The Voice of The Nation's Largest Network of Diverse EV Drivers & Enthusiasts
- Advocate For Affordable EVs
- Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Reviews
- Provide EV Communities with Resources
- Advocate For The Future of Work, Sustainable Energy/Transportation Workforce Development Economic Opportunities For Frontline Communities
- Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Education
- Advocacy for EV + Hybrid + Autonomous Vehicle Policies
- Advocacy for Transportation & Energy Equity in Public Charging Infrastructure
- Focus Groups With Electric + Hybrid + Autonomous Drivers
- Ride & Drives of Next Generation Vehicles
- Event Programming to Increase EV Exposure & Adoption To Diverse Communities
- Connect Diverse EMobility Professionals
EV Charging Roadmap
If you do need a refill on-the-go, PlugShare makes it easy to find a charging station near you.
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) are hybrids with high-capacity batteries that can be charged by plugging them in ...
EV News & Reviews
EVHybridNoire is the nation's largest network of diverse electric vehicle drivers and enthusiasts. We are the voice of multi cultural EV drivers and the country's first multi-cultural organization focused on E-Mobility, environmental, energy and transportation equity, providing access for all to next generation vehicles (electric vehicles), expanding charging infrastructure, education, public policy advocacy as well providing resources and access to underserved and diverse communities around affordable clean and sustainable energy vehicles and platforms.
Collaborating with utilities, non profits, government agencies, public health groups, regional & national organizations as well as manufacturers to expand market share, execute EV focus groups of multi-cultural audiences, engage diverse communities exposing them to emerging careers and economic / workforce development in the sustainable energy/transportation economy. We offer opportunities for driving an Electric/Hybrid/Autonomous vehicles as well as highlighting the financial & public health benefits of next-generation zero emission vehicles.